Keep it simple. Drive results.
Virtual Instructor-led Training
Gain sales skills in a collaborative, virtual learning environment
In these uncertain times, sales quotas have not been reduced and business transactions have not stopped. In fact, it’s even more important that your sales organization is efficient and effective in engaging, qualifying, advancing, and closing opportunities.
The reality is you must continue to:
- Onboard new hires quickly
- Prospect even more diligently
- Establish trust immediately
- Keep deals moving forward with less face-to-face time
- Maintain rapport in all types of communications
- Reduce a buyer’s risk in turbulent times
Meet revenue goals by keeping your skills sharp
Around the globe, companies are asking workers to work remotely, restricting international travel, and canceling their participation in large-scale events.
But your quotas haven’t changed. You still have to onboard the new hires. You still need your team to close opportunities–now more than ever. Keep your sales training moving forward with virtual ILT (instructor-led training).
How it works
ValueSelling Framework and Vortex Prospecting programs are available in a virtual, instructor-led training (VILT) format. Maintaining our customized and participant-centered approach, we keep learners engaged in a collaborative, virtual learning environment that includes:
- Course customization to your industry and target customer
- eLearning that sets the foundation for all learners
- Weekly, virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions
- Interactive workbooks to keep learners focused
- Coaching guides that enable managers to coach, mentor and reinforce between virtual ILT
- Microlearning reinforcement to solidify behavior change
- Follow-up consulting and tools to measure and realize the value