Keep it simple. Drive results.
Embed the ValueSelling Framework® into your existing CRM and daily sales process
There is no better way to manage your opportunities than to enable the ValueSelling Framework® in the application where your sales reps already spend time managing and tracking their opportunities, accounts, and contacts.
The eValuePrompter® 6.4 is a cloud-based tool that integrates with any salesforce automation (SFA) or customer relationship management (CRM) system to:
- Move opportunities forward. See where each deal is in the pipeline and what needs to be done to close them.
- Improve adoption. Track who uses the methodology and the difference it makes in how your sales team delivers.
- Measure performance. Maximize the return on your sales training and SFA/CRM investment.
Increase Sales Productivity
Integrated into daily sales activity, the eValuePrompter makes it faster to:
- Prepare for calls
- Capture critical information before, during and after calls
- Qualify prospects
- Generate Mutual Plan Letters
- Close opportunities
The eValuePrompter® gives your team an easier way to qualify prospects, manage the details of opportunities, accurately forecast and close more deals.
Rely on the eValuePrompter® as:
- The bridge between sales and marketing – Populate the eValuePrompter with the most recent, go-to-market information and insight
- Online playbook – Empower your team to qualify prospects, conduct team selling, and executive a consistent sales process, more efficiently
- Just-in-time coaching – Access “Helpful Hints” and “What Do I Do” fields throughout every aspect of the sales cycle
Use the eValuePrompter® to drive adoption and measure the difference the ValueSelling Framework® makes to your top and bottom line. Learn how you can incorporate the eValuePrompter into your CRM or SFA and achieve these types of results:
- Sales reps, managers, and account teams trained on the ValueSelling Framework® realized an average of 65% increase in deal size, 9 months post-training.
- Assessing the effectiveness, deals over $100K that used the eValuePrompter®grew 130% to 175% those that did not.