Keep it simple. Drive results.
ValueSelling Account Management
ValueSelling Account Management (VSAM) is a dynamic training program that sharpens your team’s ability to:
- Spot sales opportunities by better diagnosing business challenges
comprehensivestrategy and plans at the account and opportunity level
- Analyze existing opportunities and create actionable plans to increase win-rate
VSAM leverages the ValueSelling Framework® through the use of a common set of terminology and templates, including the Qualified Prospect Formula™ and ValuePrompter®. The process is then expanded and applied to the account management process to look at the key components involved with managing strategic opportunities.
The four key components of the VSAM process include:
- Account Profiles: Examining the organizational structure of the account, key individuals and reporting relationships
- Business Analysis: Gaining an understanding of the financial health of a company and uncovering potential business issues that can be linked to your solution set
- Opportunity Planning: Developing a list of opportunities at a summary level and then analyzing those key opportunities for product/services, timing and resources required
- Opportunity Review: Assessing the status of opportunities that are underway to determine where “gaps” may be and then developing action plans to address missing components
Expected course outcomes include:
- Establish a base of business acumen to understand business opportunities and identify potential business issues
- Develop account plans to track opportunities and coordinate sales resources
- Assess current sales opportunities for gaps and develop specific action plans to address